TheLastVirtue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cordelia's Bio area (Do not disturb while working.)

Go down

Cordelia's Bio area (Do not disturb while working.) Empty Cordelia's Bio area (Do not disturb while working.)

Post by Cordelia Maverick Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:00 am

Heya! This is my bio area and I'm going to start it off with the best character I can.... Want me to tell you? Really? Reallyreallyreally want to know? Okay. It's...*Drumroll*..... ME! And here goes.

Name: Cordelia Maverick
Race: Immortal
Class: Elemental Warrior

Appearance: Cordelia stands at around six foot and two inches, and weighs around one hundred and thirty pounds. She has 'Rough' facial features, that make her seem more intimidating then she actually is, she has eyes that are completely black in nature, and Raven black hair that reaches her waist, her body is slim and toned. Her skin can only be described as almost a milky colour (Very fair skin.), she sports B cup breasts (Don't hate on small). She wears a button up shirt that is paired with a black waistcoat, with this she wears a black and red plaid knee-length skirt, paired with a pair of black shorts under the skirt (No peeping :3). To finish her outfit off, she wears a pair of knee-high socks that are crimson in colour, with a pair of black converse all-stars.

She uses a great-sword called Tiger Splitter, This great sword has a 'jewelled' Tiger running along the flat of the blade. The sword is Six foot and seven inches and for anyone else it would weigh around 300 to 400 pounds, but Cordelia can wield it like it was a long sword.
Cordelia Maverick
Cordelia Maverick
Dead Echo Immortal
Dead Echo Immortal

Back to top Go down