TheLastVirtue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rei's Work area.

Go down

Rei's Work area.  Empty Rei's Work area.

Post by ReiXAsuka Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:02 am

So, this is my working place... The head admin... (Aww yeah...) Even though I suck at making Bio's.... Here goes!

Dark Divinity Bio's. (Yes. Dark Divinity is the team name.)

Name: Yuki Yamato
Race: Human
Appearance: Yuki
Class: Arcane Swordswoman
Weapon: Family Katana named 'Nosferatu', Talismans.

Quote: "The moon is soaked in sadness It quietly paints the land red and disappears, Can you hear my voice ? Can I stay myself In this bloodthirsty era ?"

"The sound of the wind changes the seasons, It's the prelude to a fight that has no end in sight."

Personality: Yuki is completely blank, many would call her a Emotional Shell. Though she will protect those she considers friends with her life, She is extremely Loyal, and when she speaks her words always hold 'Bite'.

History: Yuki's history is shrouded in history, though it is known she is the only daughter of the Yamato family of Arcane Warriors. She has great skill in using a Sword in tandem with the Sheathe of her Katana, She came up with her own fighting style and has since incorporated both this and her Arcane abilities to make a unpredictable
fighting style.

Spells and Abilities:

Sword Mastery: Yuki is completely one with her sword and uses it as if it were an extension of herself.

Martial Arts: Yuki knows some Martial arts, but is far from a Master.

Dark Reave: A spell that when uses causes Darkness to Reave the Opponents body, causing extreme pain and mental strain. Ineffective against Dark and Light type enemies.

Annihilation Field: When used, A field of Darkness surrounds Yuki, when an enemy approaches her and gets too close they are hit with Dark Reave, though they must remain within a few meters of Yuki for this to remain in effect. Ineffective against Dark and Light Enemies.

Ellight: The Opponent is bombarded by hard Light rays, causing serious pain. Ineffective against Light enemies.

Thani: Opponent is hit with 'slicing' light rays, that pierce even the toughest of armor.

Lightning Fright: A giant lightning storm forms over the field of battle, striking both the enemy, and forming a shield around Yuki. Along with this a Lightning Wolf is created that fights with Yuki for a few moments.

Spirit Wall: A wall of Spirits is formed, that protect Yuki and Plague the enemies mind, even after the wall has gone, the spirits continue to plague the enemies mind and plays mind games on the opponent.

Inferno Blade: Yuki Katana is coated in fire and allows her to create Fire snares on the ground which if stepped stun the enemy with a blinding light and also burns the enemy.

Theme Song:

Name: Seth Argonar
Race: Human
Appearance: Seth
Class: Devil Hunter
Weapon: Custom 9MM pistol named 'Requiem' and A single Katana.

Quote: "I've already lost my soul for the one I love. What more do you think you can take from me if even that wasn't enough to save them."

History: Seth was once a Human who was respected and feared due to her skill with a Blade and a gun. She created her own gun from scratch and it fires custom made bullets that 'drill' into a target and then detonates, this pistol carries 19 shots and can empty it's clip within 3 Seconds, due to Automatic firing rates of the pistol. (Will continue later.)
Other members on the way.
ReiXAsuka
ReiXAsuka
The Resident Succubus
The Resident Succubus

https://thelastvirtue.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down