TheLastVirtue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FragmentedCoil's Dormroom

Go down

FragmentedCoil's Dormroom Empty FragmentedCoil's Dormroom

Post by FragmentedCoil Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:44 am

Through the door you pass and ito my dorm room. it's not like the others. it's like you stepped into a cave! Cave-styled walls an such. There's a really low bed (easier to slither onto) in one corner and not much else. The bed has a body pillow of Alice (From Mon-Musu Quest *swoons*) Touch it and you'll find yourself on one of the stalagmites... or stalacites depending on how my tail catches you.

There's a carvern opened by a loose stone near the bed... but no-one's allowed down there without asking. There's where I store my lamias. Some of them are... a little voracious

There's also a little something about the roof of it... You can always see the moon. Don't ask me why I just like that pale ball in the sky. However it's only an image. there's another cavern that has a portal to a giant marble pillar. Don't ask me what's there... the portal's not active yet.

Recent addition thanks to a little bit of geo- and hydomancy! Hotsprings in one of the other corners, Stalagmites with benches cut into them around it!
FragmentedCoil
FragmentedCoil
Snake Stalker
Snake Stalker

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum