TheLastVirtue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paradox's Bridge

Go down

Paradox's Bridge Empty Paradox's Bridge

Post by Paradox Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:52 am

Greetings, welcome aboard the bridge of the USS Meericorn. This bridge is circular with a diameter of around 25 feet. The back half of the circular room is raised half a foot. At the center of the room, a circle of 5 feet in diameter is raised a foot above the base floor which is the front half of the room. In the center of the 5 foot diameter circle is the command seat. Behind the command seat on either side are two command consoles; there are two other command consoles in front of the command seat on either side. In the back of the room directly behind the command seat is the turbolift that takes you down to the 10 holodecks. On either sides of the turbolift on the bridge are fake consoles against the walls that are fun to play with. There is also a fake console against the front wall. Above the front console 5 feet above the floor is a 75" tv put into the wall to replace the main viewscreen.

Sorry if this is so much. But to the right of the bridge is the Ready Room that has a long table; this room is used for meetings and conferences. On the opposite side of the bridge on the right is my bedroom with only a simple bed, nightstand, and closet; it's a small room.

Well, that's it. Nothing is off-limits, so bounce on my bed if you'd like, play with the fake consoles, or use the holodecks to do whatever you want in! The command seat has the controls for the tv. Okay, so, SOME things are off-limits; the real command consoles are not to be used; neither are the command seat controls that don't control the tv. And to make sure that no one uses the off-limit stuff, I have programmed them to recognize only my finger prints, so even if you try to push the buttons, it won't work.

Again, sorry if this is too much stuff for a dormroom post.
Paradox
Paradox

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum