TheLastVirtue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Okay! Who tore another rip in the space-time continuum?!

2 posters

Go down

Okay! Who tore another rip in the space-time continuum?! Empty Okay! Who tore another rip in the space-time continuum?!

Post by Paradox Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:03 am

Greetings! I come in peace from the planet TFF, otherwise known as The Forbidden Forums, much like others on this site.

Anywhozits. Hilo! I's Paradox, your average tear in the space-time continuum. Although, you may also call me Fluffy, the talking, fez-wearing meerkat the rides Dennis the unicorn.
Paradox
Paradox

Back to top Go down

Okay! Who tore another rip in the space-time continuum?! Empty Re: Okay! Who tore another rip in the space-time continuum?!

Post by FragmentedCoil Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:40 am

Paradox! Greetings...

Sorry to break this to you but... I notcied a bit of log-in Log-out spamming in the chat recently from you... Mind not doing that?
FragmentedCoil
FragmentedCoil
Snake Stalker
Snake Stalker

Back to top Go down

Okay! Who tore another rip in the space-time continuum?! Empty Re: Okay! Who tore another rip in the space-time continuum?!

Post by Paradox Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:54 am

Yeah, sorry about that. Won't happen again.
Paradox
Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum